1775 - 1836
||Somerset, Somerset, New Jersey
- “Nancy and Sarah married Turner brothers and resided in Wisconsin or Iowa”
||Somerset County, New Jersey
- “Family of Tucker, who may have been earlier located with others in the Passaic Valley see “Conklikn,” “Dayton,” and others in “Researches of the Passaic Valley”
||Hamilton County, Ohio
||Passaic Valley, Morris, New Jersey
- She was her parents 4th child. Her siblings: Henry, Chloe Ryan nee Tucker, Mary Camp nee Tucker, Susannah Little nee Tucker, Rebecca Binge nee Tucker all moved to Ohio probably all about the same time in the late 1790’s. 
- HUSB. BRO. TO SISTER NANCY'S HUSB.NANCY TUCKER, (4th child of John,) and Joseph Morse removed to Ohio, and settled in Hamilton county, 9 miles from Cincinnati. He died 1817; she died 1836; they had children:
1. John Morse, born 1792, married, successively, Elizabeth and Anne Swallow, sisters.
2. Isaac Morse, born 1794, and died 1817, unmarried.
3. Hetty Morse, born 1796, married William Murdock, and had children:
1. Nancy Murdock; 2. John Murdock; 3. William Murdock; 4. Sarah Murdock; 5. Citizen Murdock; 6. Henry Murdock; 7. Lewis Murdock; 8. James Murdock.
Mr. Murdock died in 1835.
4. Lewis Morse, born 6th September, 1799, married 14th October, 1832, had no children.
5. Henry Morse, born 11th September, 1801, married, 1st, 28th December, 1820, Phebe Ryan half sister of Martin Ryan; 2d, Sarah K. Cheever, daughter of John M. Cheever.
6. Nancy Morse, born 1803, and married Daniel W. Turner.
7. Sarah Morse, born 1805, married Elisha Turner, brother of Daniel.
8. Joseph Morse, born 1807, and died at 2 or 3 years. [1, 2]
||Keith and Kay's
||8 Feb 2013 |
||Morse, Joseph IV, b. 1772, New Jersey, United States , d. Abt 1817, Ohio, United States |
||New Jersey, United States
- A Joseph Morse and Nancy Tucker married Dec. 3, 1792 in Westfield, New Jersey. It appears as though there were several Joseph Morse' who married a Nancy Tucker.
Nancy Tucker m. Joseph Morse 31 Dec 1792; Presbyterian Church in Westfield New Jersey (according to my source 510 John Littell)
| ||1. Morse, Squire John, b. 1792, Sharonville, Hamilton, Ohio , d. 9 Jan 1850, Butler, Ohio |
| ||2. Morse, Isaac, b. 1794, d. 1816|
|>||3. Morse, Hetty, b. 1796, Hamilton County, Ohio |
| ||4. Morse, Lewis, b. 6 Sep 1798, Sharonville, Hamilton, Ohio |
|>||5. Morse, Honorable Henry, b. 11 Sep 1801, Sharonville, Hamilton, Ohio |
| ||6. Morse, Nancy, b. 1803, Sharonville, Hamilton, Ohio |
| ||7. Morse, Joseph, b. 1807, Sharonville, Hamilton, Ohio , d. Abt 1810, Sharonville, Hamilton, Ohio |
|>||8. Morse, Sarah, b. 14 Jun 1809, Sharonville, Hamilton, Ohio , d. 22 Jan 1880, Fairview, Fulton, Illinois |
| ||9. Morse, Nancy, b. 6 Nov 1813, Bedford, Pennsylvania , d. 25 Feb 1838, Bedford, Pennsylvania |
- [S510] Family Records or genealogies of the first settlers of Passaic Valley and Vicinity above Chatham, with their ancestors and descendants, as far as could be ascertained in 1851. , John Littell.
- [S320] 10642, Url: http://worldconnect.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=:a10642, email@example.com, (January 13, 2002).